Room 2048 
Room 2048 (2048號房) — a dream machine for the Cantonese diaspora. In digital light and smoke, we pursue a history that is not ours. A living past, a dying future, and a stillborn present. We will lie. We will cheat. We will spend a thousand years here.
Room 2048 is a multi-media dance theatre work for three performers with live-generated electronic sound and projection. It was originally conceived as a companion piece/sequel to NINEEIGHT. Room 2048 was premiered from April 11th - 15th, 2017 at the Firehall Arts Centre.
PROJECT LEAD Natalie Tin Yin Gan
CREATED BY Hong Kong Exile (Natalie Tin Yin Gan, Milton Lim , Remy Siu) Michelle Lui, and Alex Tam
PERFORMED BY Michelle Lui, Alex Tam, Milton Lim, and Remy Siu
MENTOR Lee Su-Feh
Room 2048 has been made possible due to generous space residencies provided by the Gateway Theatre, The Cultch, and Firehall Arts Centre, along with funding from Canada Council for the Arts and the BC Arts Council.
• MAI (Montréal, arts interculturels) Season Montreal, QC October 6th - October 7th, 2017
• IMACT Festival (MT Space) Kitchener, ON September 28th - 29th, 2017
• Public Energy Season Peterborough, ON September 21st, 2017
• Firehall Arts Centre (world premiere) Vancouver, BC April 11th - 13th, 2017
• Dance Allsorts (New Works) Vancouver, BC November 13th, 2016
• PushOFF (Theatre Replacement/Collective 605) Vancouver, BC February 5th, 2016
• Gateway Pacific Theatre Festival Richmond, BC September 11th - 12th, 2015